|Name||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Cotton Recovering into Tuesday
- AM cotton prices are working 18 to 26 points higher so far for a possible Turnaround Tuesday. Cotton dropped on the first trade day of the week to close 63 to 74 points in the red. March futures were less than 10 points off their daily low at the settle....
- Corn Fractionally Weaker for Day Session
- Current corn prices are again back to their start into Tuesday with the board sitting less than a penny in the red. The overnight action saw trade as low as -2 and as high as +2 ¼ cents for March. Corn began the new week of trading with a fractionally...
- Cattle Posted New Lows for the Move
- The nearby live cattle futures fell triple digits again on Monday, led by a $2.05 drop for Feb. Feeders were also red on Monday, closing the session with $3.65 to $3.90 losses of as much as 1.8%. There were no confirmed cash trades on Monday, with cash trade last week...
- Soybeans Turning Around, but with Tight Overnight Range
- Front month soybean prices are working fractionally to 3 cents higher early in the Tuesday session. Overnight, Jan stayed in an 8 ¼ cents range from -1 ½ to +6 ¾.Soybeans closed near the intraday lows for the first trading day of the week. March contracts were the weakest with...
- Hogs Finished Mostly Higher on Monday
- Front month lean hog futures were $0.70 to $1.17 higher at the closing bell for the first trade day of the week. Feb contracts settled more than $1 off their session high. The increasingly thin Dec contract dropped by 55 cents. The National Average Base Hog price was 7 cents...
- AM Wheat Trades Weaker
- Wheat prices are trading in the red after a ~10c overnight range saw action on both sides of UNCH. SRW wheat futures ended Monday with a 3.3% gain in the Dec contract, and with 17 cent gains for the other front months. A big SRW sale to China boosted that...
Corn and Wheat
|SEPT 23||.01||SEPT 23||.02|
|DEC 23||.04||NOV 23||.03|
|MAR 24||.05||JAN 24||.04|
|MAY 24||.06||MAR 24||.05|
|JULY 24||.06||MAY 24||.07|
|DEC 24||.10||NOV 24||.15|
Roll charges will be 2 cents per bushel per contract option month within a given crop year.
For example rolling September corn to December corn will cost 2 cents per bushel,
and rolling corn from September to January will cost you 4 cents.
|Corn||Fall DP 25 thru Dec then 4 per month
|Beans||Fall Dp 35 thru Dec then 5 per month
We will be closed December 26 and January 2.