|Name||Delivery End||Cash Price||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis|
|Dlvd IL River|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Our offices will be Closed Dec 24, 25, 31, and Jan 1st.
- Thirty Cent Gains for Beans
- The double digit bounce back for Wobble Wednesday ended with beans 1.74% to 2.2% in the black. March beans closed with 30 cent gains. Soymeal also bounced back with 1.67% to 2.1% gains in the front months. The $8.20/ton gain in March was still not enough to overcome all of...
- Wheat Markets Stronger on Wednesday
- Going home on Wednesday, front month wheat futures had extended their bounce by double digits again. Chicago prices were up 3.3% to 3.75% at the bell, which left the May contract a penny under the $8 mark. KC wheat got back above the $8 mark on 3.5% to 3.6% gains....
- Cotton Closes with Triple Digit Gains
- At the close for the Wednesday session, front month cotton futures were 265 to 287 points in the black. The March contract faded nearly a penny from their fresh LOC high, which is now 124.78 c/lb. That exceeded the November peak for nearby futures, and is the highest nearby futures...
- Hogs Close with Triple Digit Gains
- Front month lean hog futures ended the session $0.70 to $2.07 stronger. April was up the most, which reduced the spread to May to $4.62. Feb hogs are now a $9.05 discount to April. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base hog price was $70.28 in the PM report after a $4.09...
- Corn Closed Double Digits Higher
- Corn prices rallied on Wednesday ending the session back above the $6 mark. For old crop, the session ended 10 3/4 to 11 cents in the black but went home 4 cents off the highs. New crop prices closed 7 to 7 1/2 cents higher, but near their session highs....
- Triple Digit Strength for Wednesday Cattle
- Live cattle prices rallied $0.87 to $1.50 during the Wednesday session. Central Stockyards’ weekly FCE auction sold none of the 3,580 head listed. Bids were capped at $137-$138. USDA had cash sales activity from $136 to $137 on Wednesday, matching earlier sales for the week. The bulk of dressed business...
Corn and Wheat
|Dec 21||.01||Nov 21||.01|
|Mar 22||.02||Jan 22||.03|
|May 23||.03||Mar 22||.04|
|July 23||.04||May 22||.05|
|Dec 22||.06||July 22||.06|
|Dec 23||.12||Nov 22||.08|
Roll charges will be 2 cents per bushel per contract option month within a given crop year.
For example rolling September corn to December corn will cost 2 cents per bushel,
and rolling corn from September to January will cost you 4 cents.
Industry, Illinois (61440)